Saturday, August 06, 2005

Vonage VoIP Update

It’s been about 6 weeks since I installed a Vonage VoIP router on my cable modem line. I plugged a cordless phone into it and off I went. I have to say I am really happy with the way it works. You get a dial tone (just like a regular phone line), You dial (just like a reg line) the calls are just as clear as the ones I make on my regular phone line. For a nice flat fee, no matter where I call in the U.S. Supposedly it includes Canada & Puerto Rico, but I don’t call anyone in those places. Yet. LOL With taxes my phone bill is $27. and some change. Unlimited calling. I even hooked a fax up to test it and that worked fine. I don’t know if VoIP is the wave of the future, but for me it’s a product who’s time has come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home