Monday, May 02, 2005

A New Eye In The Sky

There's a new "Eye in the Sky" to watch over you & I. The Charles County, MD. Sheriff's Office used a small robot plane to watch over a biker gathering on 4/17/2005. LT Chris Decker, the agency's commander of homeland security and intelligence said "I liked what I saw". If he's like most cops I know that means he focused on some bodacious biker babe baring boobs. In addition, Decker said "I was quite impressed with how easy it was to launch and how well it monitored the area. Besides crowd and traffic control, I see law enforcement using the CyberBug in a multitude of applications especially when it comes to crime fighting and homeland security."

It seems like only yesterday that infringements on our rights were done "for the children". I guess "Homeland Security" is the buzzword of today.

Full article here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home