Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Is she really going to go?

Some time back, I wrote a little about Cindy Sheehan. In that post, I pointed out my opinion of what Cindy Sheehan was really after. Early this morning, I read an article on AOL (yeah, I know....YUK!) regarding her stepping down as the "face of the peace movement" and returning to California. Since it was early and I was preparing for other things, I only had time to skim the article, but there were references in it that ripped little miss Cindy. Imagine my surprise when I went back later only to find a different AP article under the same headline that was more complimentary to her.

This article is most similar to the one I originally saw this morning. "Good Riddance Attention Whore". Hmmmm, I can only think of one thing to say to the first person that said that about Ms. Sheehan.

I wish I had your way with words.

Like I said in my original post about Cindy Sheehan, her 15 minutes of fame would fade and she will now, hopefully, drift off to oblivion.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home