Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Almost A Month

Wow, almost a month since my last post. Been busy. I am moving back to CA next week and have been packing, leasing an apartment, setting up utilities (and most importantly cable for the TV & 'net) and trying to spend some time with the folks here who are important.

I was able to enjoy a fun weekend with the person who is most important to me here in MO. We played a round of mini-golf (she won), saw the "Red Skelton Tribute Show" and the live show at "The Shepard of the Hills". The tribute show was ok, the Shepard of the Hills show was great! Worth the see if you are ever in Branson.

I have mixed emotions. I like the area, but things haven't really worked out. Most of the business I am doing is back in CA and I feel I can do better by being there. Time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home