Sunday, October 16, 2005

Home

I finally got home about 11:30 last night. A week in Branson was nice, but it is always good to be home. I can recommend the Best Western Landing Inn & Suites in Branson. Not overly fancy, it is an older hotel that has been updated. I had a nice king mini-suite for $64 a night, a little over $70 with taxes.

After getting out of town and spending a little time looking at the trees and lakes and such, I felt a lot better about Branson then I had when all I was seeing was one dinner theatre after another. One thing I will say is that the people there were almost all nice. Many tourist areas seem to have an attitude of almost hating the tourists who are there spending money, the folks in Branson seem to appreciate you being there and pumping up the local economy.

If you been thinking about a trip to Branson I would say "go for it".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home