Friday, October 07, 2005

Student Reprimanded For Sitting During Anthem

A high school student in a suburb of Chicago has been reprimanded for sitting during the playing of a national anthem. The MEXICAN National Anthem. Pardon me, but students are told they no longer have to salute the American Flag, pledge allegiance to the American Flag and don't have to sing the Star Spangled Banner all in the name of individual rights. Now, a student exercises his right to not stand for the anthem of a foreign country and he is reprimanded?

You know, if he were in Mexico they might have a point. If I were visiting a foreign country I would not get upset if they chose not to stand for the American Anthem. I wouldn't stand for a foreign anthem here in America. If anyone doesn't like it they can:

(now repeat after me)
Kiss my pearly white American Butt!
This is just another of what is seeming to be an endless line of examples of multiculturalism run amok. I'd be willing to bet that the students who put on the Mexican Independence Day celebration do not stand for the American National Anthem. And suffer no repercussions. Sadly, I'm sure I would win those bets.
I found this story on WorldNetDaily, I seriously doubt it will get much play on the "mainstream media". That is sad and shows just what a bunch of America Haters they have become.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home