Monday, November 13, 2006

Like Finding An Old Friend

This post is going back a few (or more...many more) years, back to when I was in High School. There were a few of us who worked for a company refilling fire extinguishers. Unlike today's youths, who walk around with pockets full of credit cards from dad & mom, we got the basics and if we wanted extra we had to work to buy it ourselves. Where shoes were concerned, the basics were one pair of regular shoes and one pair of gym shoes. Extra pairs had to be on our own dime. One of the guys at work signed up to become a salesman for B.A. Mason Shoes. Those of us who worked there would order at cost. I recall them being good quality shoes (even back then I was very picky about what I put on my feet.)

On a whim the other night I did a search for B.A. Mason, expecting to find a history of the company. Imagine my surprise to find out they are still in business, selling not only their own shoes but some of today's major brands also.

You may want to take a look at B.A. Mason.com, I think you'll like what you see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home