Monday, April 11, 2005

Not for someone, but against

When I first created my blog, it was in response to a C-Net article about a coming crackdown on bloggers regarding political speech. If you haven't been there yet, be sure to check out the McCain-Feingold Insurrection. Those 3 links will give you a little background on my blog, and tell you why I am posting this today.

I'm against Hillary Clinton. I was against her husband for President, I did not like seeing her as First Lady and I do not like the idea of her as a Senator. I abhor the thought of her as President.
Luckly, forces are marshalling against not only her perceived re-election campain in 2006, but also on the much pontificated plans for her to run for President in 2008.

I could repeat items found on The Drudge Report and WorldNetDaily, but instead you can check them out yourself.

So there, FEC, a political item on my blog. Do something about it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

Amen Jeff!!! Once again, I'm in total agreement with you. In a little over 3 years, I plan on becoming actively involved in the campaign to elect whatever candidate is selected to run for the Republican party. :o)

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home