Monday, March 14, 2005

14 March 2005

It's a funny thing, but I never would have put up my own blog if not for the recent uproar over the McCain-Fiengold Campain Finance Reform Law. What got me going was an article on C-Net that got my blood boiling. As I followed a few other links sent by friends I decided to put up my own blog as a first act of defiance. In the future you'll find more links here, most likely links to campain sites or any other site I can come up with that will tweak the folks at the FEC, maybe even a few to tweak the SOBs at the IRS and possibly even a tweak or two for the FBI. And any other alphabit soup agency I can tweak.

3 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

First things first...are comments here visible to all?

8:37 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Yes

8:30 AM  
Blogger Dave Markowitz said...

Good job, Jeff. Now that you've started this, surf on over to http://mccain-feingold-insurrection.blogspot.com/ and join up.

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home