Thursday, July 24, 2008

Your Body Is Not Your Own?

According to this post in WyBlog, in New Jersey your body no longer belongs to you. I have heard conflicting reports on this. According to WyBlog, if you refuse you have to sit through a lecture and a slideshow. Sounds like "re-education". Another person I am acquainted with, and who's opinion I respect, says it is nothing like that. If you refuse (switch the check from the defaulted "yes" to the "no" on the DL Application), you are simply asked if your choice is correct. That is much more acceptable. I do have to admit, I see the day coming when the question won't even be asked, that when a person perishes their organs will be harvested with or without consent.

After all, it's for someone's good.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home