Monday, March 24, 2008

Cell Calls on Flights

Via this Switched.com article we learn that Emirates Airways is allowing passengers to use their cell phones and text messaging devices on certain flights.

I am not sure if I like this. Not that there haven't been times I've wanted to use my phone during a flight, but I am more concerned about having to listen to an endless amount of prattle from other passengers around me. I'm sure they'd feel the same way about my conversations.

My idea, not that it matters, would be to allow text messaging, but not talking on the cell phones. A person could then still communicate with whomever they wanted, and other passengers would be spared the horrid details of their botched lobotomy.

Just my 2 cents.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home